If you are upgrading from a pre-1.13 version using the Wagn gem, there are several things to keep in mind:
- Make sure you are in the folder where your Wagn web site is located (usually 'cd /var/www/your_wagn_website' will do)
- You should no longer have to run `rake wagn:migrate`. The main command is now:
wagn updatewhich runs the migrations in additions to some other helpful commands. See the Updating card for more details.
- If you're running Wagn in production, you may have been running a symlink from your deck's "public" directory to the one in the gem directory. This symlink is no longer needed and should be removed. However, you can still improve performance of certain requests with a similar symlink to public/assets. This symlink is automatically generated when you run `wagn update` and can be generated directly (with no other side effects) by running `rake wagn:update_assets_symlink`.
- If you were using any mods, you may need to singularize some directory names. For example:
- If you're interested in developing Wagn mods or the Wagn core, please contact us directly. Wagn 1.13 adds a lot more support there, but the documentation is lagging!