Interested in learning more about WagN.
Using the "Idea" cardtype as an example.
- User form for a new card: http://wagn.org/new/Idea
- Wagneer *content view of a new card: http://wagn.org/Idea+*type+*content
Syntax examples from the "Idea" cardtype
- plain text field (e.g., "+example"): //
- plain text field with description (e.g., "+issue"): // STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW THIS IS DONE
- plain text field with "Add another" link (e.g., "+tag"): /
- link to existing Virtual card (e.g. "Related support tickets"): PseudoTitle /
- link to new Virtual card (e.g., "Relevant user stories"|"add one": linktext
- link to new Virtual card adding the submitter's username and related card metadata (e.g., "Notes"|"add a note"): add a CardType
- radio button list (e.g., "+status"): // STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW THIS IS DONE
- drop-down list (e.g. "+priority"): //
- NOT SURE WHY "+notes is a Virtual card" is PLURAL /