two main issues:
- you can't create a card unless you have permission to create all of its subcards
- you can't currently create a card if you don't have permission to read it (based on *tform)
- When you create a card of a hard-formatted type but lack permission for one of the nested cards, Wagbot should create the card in question for you.
- Make sure it's possible to create cards you don't have permission to read (not sure where this is busting now)
- If you don't have permission to read your new card go to the address in [Cardtype]+*thanks || Basic+*thanks || home
want to be able to create Registration cards anonymously.
When testing, see if this makes it okay to restrict viewing of Account Requests to Administrator.
And document thank you messages.
--John Abbe.....Thu May 21 10:27:35 -0700 2009
implemented, deployed to staging
--Lewis (Not signed in).....Thu May 21 21:52:42 -0700 2009
Seems to work great, see http://test.dwagn.org/new/Registration if you want to try it out (sign out first, of course). Closing.
--John Abbe.....Fri May 22 10:00:26 -0700 2009